I am very late with this segment, but you can’t always schedule everything in life, can you? In the period of July through September, I didn’t manage to read as much as I hoped I would because I was busy preparing to sit my state exam, but overall, I can’t say I did too shabby.
Here’s what I managed to read:
- Aurora Rising (Aurora Cycle #1) – Jay Kristoff, Amie Kaufman /June 13-July 11/
- Illuminae (The Illuminae Files #1) – Jay Kristoff, Amie Kaufman /July 11 – July 14/
- Gemina (The Illuminae Files #2) – Jay Kristoff, Amie Kaufman /July 14 – July 23/
- Obsidio (The Illuminae Files #3) – Jay Kristoff, Amie Kaufman /July 23 – July 26 /
- The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle #1) – Maggie Stiefvater /July 29- August 5/
- The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle #2) – Maggie Stiefvater /August 5 – August 14/
- Blue Lily, Lily Blue (The Raven Cycle #3) – Maggie Stiefvater /August 14 – August 18/
- A Court of Thorns and Roses (Audiobook) – Sarah J. Maas /July 21 – August 20/
- The Raven King (The Raven Cycle #4) – Maggie Stiefvater /August 18 – August 24/
- Marked (House of Night #1) – P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast /August 24 – August 29/
- Betrayed (House of Night #2) – P.C.Cast & Kristin Cast /August 29 – August 31/
- Chosen (House of Night #3) – P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast /August 31 – September 1/
- Untamed (House of Night #4) – P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast /September 1 – September 2/
- Hunted (House of Night #5) – P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast /September 2 – September 3/
- Tempted (House of Night #6) – P.C.Cast & Kristin Cast /September 3 – September 5/
- Five Dark Fates (Three Dark Crowns #4) – Kendare Blake /September 8 – September 17/
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone (Harry Potter #1) /September 16 – September 24/
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter #2) /September 24 – October 7/
I thoroughly enjoyed re-reading The Raven Boys cycle, and as I am writing this, I am reading Call Down the Hawk which I am taking my time with because I don’t want it to end. I am very curious about the new additions to the House of Night universe which is why I tried to re-read the series, and ended up DNF-ing Tempted. I am considering trying to continue, but we will see.
I am not sure if I’ve shared this anywhere, but usually with my rereads of Harry Potter, I really struggle with books 1&2, but I am already done with the overall reread.
Overall, my favorite reads of the past three months was definitely The Illuminae Files which I can’t wait to scream at you about.
As it’s close to the end of the year, tell me have you already completed your Goodreads goal?