I hope you’re staying safe in this madness that the world is in right now. I feel like the world of social media can be a bit too overwhelming at this moment and with my corner of the Internet I’d like to try and help pull your attention from the scary situations happening out there. Hope it helps.
I must admit I haven’t been reading a lot, which is fine because I am ahead of my reading goal but juggling a million things at once isn’t always easy. I managed to read a few interesting books that I am obsessed with, and I think I am doing pretty well on my resolution of picking up new-to-me books.
I managed to finish reading a total of 11 books (which won’t be the case for March) and with those I had only 1 reread.
(not in order of reading)
- Heartstopper (Volume 3) – Alice Oseman (5/5 stars)
- Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2) – Tahereh Mafi (5/5 stars)
- Fracture Me (Shatter Me #2.5) – Tahereh Mafi (2/5 stars)
- Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3) – Tahereh Mafi (5/5 stars)
- Restore Me (Shatter Me #4) – Tahereh Mafi (5/5 stars)
- Shadow Me (Shatter Me #4.5) – Tahereh Mafi (4/5 stars)
- Defy Me (Shatter Me #5) – Tahereh Mafi (5/5 stars)
- Reveal Me (Shatter Me #5.5) – Tahereh Mafi (3/5 stars)
- F*ck Like a Goddess: Heal Yourself. Reclaim Your Voice. Stand in Your Power. – Alexandra Roxo (3/5 stars)
- A Court of Thorns and Roses– Sarah J. Maas (5/5 stars) /reread/
- Red, White and Royal Blue – Casey McQuiston (5/5 stars)
I think February was an overall great reading month and surprisingly I didn’t slump after finishing Shatter Me, but I definitely did after RWRB. I am curious how many books I’ll manage for March (so far I’ve finished only Chain of Gold).
I am currently reading A Curse so Dark and Lonely and House of Earth and Blood. I have an impressively long tbr for uni which I will hopefully finish in the next two months before the next exam session. Again, I am not pushing myself too much.
I don’t have a question for this post but instead will say this – stay safe.