Time keeps slipping away from me – with the craziness of the quarantine, and life slowly returning back to normal, and believe me when I say – life is pretty hectic at the moment – I realized that I haven’t done a monthly wrap-up since February! I feel like I haven’t read much in those months, but I am almost at my reading goal so that makes me feel almost giddy. I hope to get into a regular posting routine once things settle down a bit and my exams are over, but who knows?
Hope you’re all doing well.
- Chain of Gold – Cassandra Clare
- Imagine Me – Tahereh Mafi
- You’re A Miracle and a Pain in the Ass – Mike McHargue
Surprisingly, I didn’t get into a too-painful reading hangover after Chain of Gold but Imagine Me absolutely floored me. I absolutely adored McHargue’s book and I have been recommending it to everyone!
- The Mortal Instruments: The Graphic Novel (Vol 1-3) – Cassandra Jean & Cassandra Clare
- Six of Crows – Leigh Bardugo
- Crooked Kingdom – Leigh Bardugo
- Women Under Scrutiny: An Anthology of Truths, Essays, Poems, Stories and Art – Randy Susan Meyers, Nancy MacDonald
April was alright overall – I was glad to finally get round to reading the graphic novels as they were on my tbr for some time and I was super happy with the reread of Six of Crows!
- Formula for a Perfect Life – Christy Hayes
- Twilight – Stephenie Meyer
- New Moon – Stephenie Meyer
- Eclipse – Stephenie Meyer
May was amazing reading-wise. I keep comparing my reading to January’s achievement but with all the craziness going on – 4 books in the month is still an accomplishment. I loved rereading Twilight and I am so looking forward to Midnight Sun!
In all honesty, right now I feel very tired and have no desire to read, but I have about a month left of papers for uni to do before I could take a breather and focus on work and reading. I hope I am not hit with a slump because that would mess up everything and I hope I manage to get some classics read soon because it’s been too long. Also my tbr is screaming as per usual, but it is what it is!
What are you reading?